Gilbert,
Had a similar road with my 50 3600...replaced floor, toe board and cowels.
Some critical points to remember are:
1. Use reference points as you tear down to assure your firewall holes align
and the firewall angle is rebuilt as it should be.  Measure and record these
measurements of where the holes are on the original and the slope of the
metal..as they will affect your assembly of the fenders, and brake/clutch
pedal shafts, etc.  Measure inside distances also...using permanent features
such as the battery box edge, emergency brake hole, and seat base as a