Hello Roy and OleTruckers,

I can't tell you what it'll take to pull your harmonic balancer, but here's
what it took for mine.
Day 1: Flooded with penetrating oil & wrenched hard on gear puller. Gave gear
puller center bolt solid hit with 2 pound hammer.
Day 2: Same as Day 1.
Day 3: Same as Day 2.
Day 4: Same as Day 3. Figured hand wrenching wasn't getting the job done, so
put 12" long box wrench on gear puller center bolt & gave end of wrench a solid
hit with same hammer. Told harmonic balancer, "Think about that over night".
Day 5:? Bright & early, had especially strong cup of coffee. Hand torqued box
wrench still in place from Day 4. Off slid the harmonic balancer. No rust on
shaft or balancer mating surface. Oiled the heck out of both to keep them that
way.
I figure it must have been the coffee that got the job done.

Regards & good wrenching.

Culver Adams
1951 Chevy 3100