  From: Jeffrey Pohlar
  To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:50 AM
  Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Roy rear shocks on 1 tons?

  Thanks for that input Roy. I swear that I will buy one of those assy manuals
someday. I already have quite a collection of info between hobby and business
but I just keep forgetting that one.

  Two questions, can you tell if the bracket is attached to the underside of
the frame lip or topside utilizing the two holes? Is the "bolt" through side of
the frame a small bolt (or rivet) that just attaches the bracket or is it the
stud that actually mounts the shock also?

  Thanks again.

  Jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links