OK  The oil pressure gage sender hooks on at the lower side of the block in the
back.  Sometimes you have to add a fitting or a tee, but this is the the supply
side.  The supplied side is in the side of the block and you have to remove a
plug.  Why do you need a dual spin on filter when only about 10% of the oil
gets filtered?  Are you running a PCV in conjunction with the filter?

  Mr. Gasket makes a spin on adapter that has an arrow to indicate flow.
otherwise the oil goes through the middle of the filter,, through the fabric,
and the outer side is going bck to the engine.

neals49 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I am finishing up my current sit up, adding a dual spin on oil filter
have left over from a old project, anyway does anyone know which is the
output hole for the oil lines? Find lots of documentation on adding and
or hooking up the oil filters but none state oil out and oil in? Nice
thing to know on adding a filter I would think. By the way my engine is
a 62 261 full flow with the large ports.

Thanks in advance for your help.

    When the police don't obey the law, then there is no law; only a struggle
for survival.
  ---- Billy Jack

  Warning........If my signal is blinking, I'm not asking for permission
  -----Anonymous truck driver

  It's not your age, your gender, your color or your race or even your
religion.....it's your behavior
  --------Sweetietheswede