I am looking for the oil flow direction of the motor not the spin
filter as yes it is marked however the motor is not. The gauge can also
be plumbed in at either spot if using a filter or by pass line.

As for only 10% oil filtering my engine is a full flow 261 which will
filter 100% of the filter, and I had the filter laying around
collecting dust.

So back to the orginal question. Which is in and which is out? I have
looked through all my books the show it but dont say which is which.

Neal,