That part is new, too.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          If you have the part that these screw into,
check the threads there? .bill

_____

From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Tye
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:44 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] tie rod ends

Got my new tie rod ends for my 48 2 ton. Unfortunately there was nothing to
identify left and right. One does have left hand thread, one right hand, but
which side goes where?

---- Billy Jack

6:43 AM

    When the police don't obey the law, then there is no law; only a struggle
for survival.
  ---- Billy Jack

  Warning........If my signal is blinking, I'm not asking for permission
  -----Anonymous truck driver

  It's not your age, your gender, your color or your race or even your
religion.....it's your behavior
  --------Sweetietheswede