From: Nate <vwna...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re: 1942 Dash
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 24, 2010, 1:18 AM

As real as it gets ! South Wind heaters work a treat and don't reduce fuel
economy very much .

I bet you can google or wikipedia them....

My '46 (nearly identical) didn't have a tan dashboard .

The $10.00 owner's booklet will show you what goes where on the dash , I bet
The Old Car Manual Project has good pix in the parts book section too .

-Nate