From: ccpanel <ccpa...@yahoo.com>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 2, 2011 2:22:31 PM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re: Loose steering

do steering box last-its hardest to rebuild, least likely to be cause and
hardest to do.

do all spring bushings, check king pins, do all other linkages on your front
end.
also-buy a stock type front sway bar.

those items in combination will be night/day and you wont need to do steering
box-you did adjust-did you do it strictly according to shop manual
specifications?
you have a shop manual-right?
Mark