I got curious about Mike's comment of "had to jack up the voltage regulator",
and read an article about the theory of it, but can you tell me exactly how to
do that?  If it's too complicated, I may just get me another 6V battery.  I'm
actually just stalling until this spring when I hope to start taking all the
body parts off of the 3600 for body/paint, and after that, consider the
conversion to 12V with new harness, etc.