O.K. , this has been along time in coming , sorry .

What I need to know is : how much detail does it need ? .

Example : I use a dwell / tachometer gauge and an inductive typ of timing light
.

The timing light , IMO , is _critical to doing it right . Pep Boys now sells
them for $30.00 .

Should I include (maybe begin) with a list of the basic tools and then dip into
the How To ? .

Used tools are fine , Swap Meets & Pawn Shops Etc. are our freind here .

Just last Sunday I was perusing the Auto Jumble section @ The Queen's English
Car Show and in the bottom of a box of ' junk ' was a pristine SEARS Craftsman
brnd inductive timing light ~ I have two , well over 30 years old and both are
dead so I happliy gave the man his asking price of $5.00 ~ you too can do this
work at home and prolly do a *MUCH* better job than your local garage because
YOU CARE ~ to you , it's not a " another junky old truck " and therin lies the
differanc in why I can drag ome dilapidated pile out of a hedge row , tune it
up and drive if 3,000 miles home sans problems .

Your collective thoughts please .

TIA ,

-Nate