I have a guy who is going to do the body  work and painting of my truck.  He is
recommended by a soccer team mate of mine that works at a body shop.  I would
love to do the work myself, but after 10-years, I haven't gotten to it.  This
is the first of the questions . . .

1) Powdercoat or paint the frame?

2) the truck is originally Blue.  I remember when I got the truck someone had
the list of paint numbers and names for my year, is that around or does someone
know the color code/number?

3) what color was the interior/dash?

4) To keep it original, what other paint things do I need to know?  Were the
running boards the same color?  Inside the engine/wheel wells/behind the grill/

I am sure there will be a lot more

This is what I'm heading towards

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj120/Chevanman/1950%20Chevy%20Truck/100_0588.jpg
http://www.ercruisers.com/car_pics/1950_Chevy_Pickup.jpg