From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dazysnow
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 9:08 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Stuck brake drums

While waiting on plug wires from whoever they call themselves, it occurred
to me it don't matter if it goes or not if it won't stop. with that in mind
I proceeded to pull the left rear duals off Ole Red and.....the brake drums
are stuck. I sprayed some PB blaster around the studs and so far have not
found a jaw type puller big enough to do the job. Why must everything on a 2
ton truck be so horribly difficult? Is it possible to pull backing plate and
all and at least do the job from a bench? Is there a trick from the day?