George,
So sorry we missed you in the end last week at our olpcMAP Sprint with almost 500 deployments/volunteers now organized showcasing their best work more vividly every day:

    http://olpcMAP.net
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OlpcMAP
    http://olpcMAP.net/community

Can you add both your great blogs:

    http://xophoto.wordpress.com
http://pydebug.wordpress.com

So that more folks benefit below here?  Thanks!!

    http://planet.laptop.org (planetmas...@laptop.org)
    http://planet.sugarlabs.org (planetmas...@sugarlabs.org)