Thanks Eric and Joe, for the replies.  I¹m fine with the non-porn aspect of
the group.  It¹s refreshing, and that¹s why I¹m here.  And I agree, if I
want full-on porn pictures, there are plenty of other places to see those.
BelAmi porn pics definitely don¹t apply to the group.  That isn¹t what this
group is about, and that¹s a very good thing.

I guess the larger point I was trying to make is that if everything else is
being shown in a photo set, leaving out the missing ³elephant in the living
room² (so to speak ;) ) almost makes it more conspicuous in its absence. And
if everything else about a certain person is acceptable to view, and almost
any theme, no matter how loosely related to actual sports the photo may be,
it just seems kind of unnecessary to have the rule. I¹m not asking for
erections or anything overtly sexual, just the whole scenario, as it applies
to the group.  It¹s like when I¹m watching Survivor and they blur out the
crotches of the people walking around in their underwear, but they show full
butt shots without the blur.  Like I don¹t know what they¹re trying to hide?
;)  But I digressŠ

Now, since this is a photo sharing group, I have one to contribute. I live
near Seattle, and the Seahawks are ³my² team.  Kicker Stephen Hauschka is an
amazing player, a machine on the field.  With few exceptions, he seems to
get the job done just about every time.  This picture is one of my favorites
of him, celebrating after a successful kick.  And in the larger topic of
this email, if you examine the image closely enough, you¹ll see that Stephen
also has one of those conspicuous body parts.  ;)

Keep up the group, guys.  Those of us sitting out here in the dark
appreciate what you do.

Dave


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to