Great explanation Joe.  Thanks!  
 As Always, Eric

http://speedorex.blogspot.com/



      From: Joe Copeland <[email protected]>
 To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
 Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 6:13 AM
 Subject: Re: [omnisport:28076] Question about Group Policy
   
when the group was first set up, it was designed to be a haven for sports 
enthusiasts and men who might not be "out" yet.  No frontal nudity was a way to 
ensure all members were protected and respected.  I've slipped a couple of 
times, once MONUMENTALLY, but for the most part it's a rule I like.  You can 
see nudity nearly anywhere on the internet.  At least, that's how it was 
explained to me when I joined.


On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Dave S <[email protected]> wrote:


Hi Guys,
I’ve been a group member for several years, and have enjoyed the posts you’ve 
been making.  Always a high point in my day.  I have a question about a group 
rule that I’ve never understood:  
Why are dick shots prohibited?  There doesn’t seem to be any restrictions on 
cleverly cropped frontal shots, nude except for a hand cupping the crotch, 
nudes from every other angle, ball sacs, gay themes, gay kissing, overt 
sexuality, butt shots, or even closeup graphic images of various orifices.  So 
why the no-no for dicks? It seems such a minor thing after everything else is 
posted, so why the restriction?
Understand, I’m not criticizing, just curious. :)
Thanks,Dave-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




-- 
Take a moment and view my blog!  http://hohcopelandwj.wordpress.com/-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to