Josef,

I couldn't agree more.  Typically 'discuss' in most communities is for
'cross project' discussion.  Project specific converstions tend to happen on
${project}-dev mailers (think dcae-dev, sdnc-dev, etc).   For this to work,
one needs projects.  Projects *need* their own space to hold publicly
visible conversations.

I would strongly recommend *against* a single list in the long term.  It
becomes overwhelming, and it strongly discourages folks sending email
because the room is so big.

Ed

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:16 AM, Josef Reisinger <josef.reisinger at de.ibm.com