On 04/20/2017 02:44 PM, Ed Warnicke wrote:
> Thinking outloud... it almost feels like mailing lists as a tool are no
> longer a good fit to the need.
>
> Is there another tool we could consider using?

I personally like the idea of a discussion bulletin board/forum where
developers can ask for help and discuss ideas. Late last year, OPNFV
created a tech-discuss forum, but there has been little activity in it.
Developers seem to prefer email and IRC. Maybe using a forum would catch
on if the forum were created at inception instead of a couple of years
into the life of the project.

[1] https://techdiscuss.opnfv.org/

-----

Aimee Ukasick
Open Source Engagement OPNFV, OpenStack, ONAP
IRC: aimeeu