From: bharath thiruveedula [mailto:bharath_...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 1:59 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; Yang, Bin
Subject: [multicloud] Unable to get tenant info from multicloud proxy

Hi,

I am using multicloud to orchestrate VNF/NS in openstack through VF-C. I am
currently facing an issue while getting tenant details from multicloud. The
request looks like
"msb_base_url:80/api/multicloud/v0/cloudowner_regionone/tenants", but this
request throws 404 error. On the other side all other requests are working fine
for example "/api/multicloud/v0/cloudowner_regionone/tenantid/servers",
"/api/multicloud/v0/cloudowner_regionone/tenantid/images" and so on.

Am I missing something here while getting tenant information?

Best Regards
Bharath T