From: Yang, Bin <bin.y...@windriver.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:22 AM
To: bharath thiruveedula; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: HUANG, HAIBIN (haibin.hu...@intel.com)
Subject: RE: [multicloud] Unable to get tenant info from multicloud proxy

Hi Bharath,

What’s the response you got? Did it include any permission or privilege message?

And how do you onboard your openstack? Which cloud version was you
choosing/populating? ocata? titanium_cloud?

It is most probably a tenant user privilege issue, while API “/tenants”
requires openstack admin privilege, other APIs work well with openstack member
privilege.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Bin Yang,    Solution Engineering Team,    Wind River

ONAP Multi-VIM/Cloud PTL

Direct +86,10,84777126    Mobile +86,13811391682    Fax +86,10,64398189