Hi Bharath,

               I didn't see any issue from your registration. The only
difference is that I register the vim with keystone v3 endpoint, while you are
using the v2.0

I guess we need more debugging exercises:
Exercise 1, test the multicloud service with following curl commands

               export NODE_IP=<oom k8s node IP>
export MC_EP_PORT=30294
export MSB_PORT=30280

export MC_EPv0=http://$NODE_IP:MSB_PORT/api/multicloud/v0/pod25_regionOne

curl -v -s -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -d '{}'
$MC_EPv0/identity/v2.0/tokens

export TOKEN=<TOKEN ID from token response>

curl -v -s -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "X-Auth-Token: $TOKEN" -X GET
 $MC_EPv0/tenants

If exercise 1 does not work well with the tenants API, please dump the log with
exercise 2 as below:

exercise 2, dump the debug output from multicloud service

step 1: dump debug output
               root@onap-oom-rancher:~# kubectl -n onap get pods |grep
multicloud-windriver
dev-multicloud-multicloud-windriver-b5f9b7d5b-27z4l          2/2       Running
          0          22h
root@onap-oom-rancher:~# kubectl -n onap exec -it
dev-multicloud-multicloud-windriver-b5f9b7d5b-27z4l bash

               Defaulting container name to multicloud-windriver.
Use 'kubectl describe pod/dev-multicloud-multicloud-windriver-b5f9b7d5b-27z4l'
to see all of the containers in this pod.
root@dev-multicloud-multicloud-windriver-b5f9b7d5b-27z4l:/opt/windriver# tail
-f /var/log/onap/multicloud/openstack/windriver/titanium_cloud.log

               step 2: issue the requests in exercise 1, observe and capture
the debug output, send it back to me.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Bin Yang,    Solution Engineering Team,    Wind River
ONAP Multi-VIM/Cloud PTL
Direct +86,10,84777126    Mobile +86,13811391682    Fax +86,10,64398189