+1

Chris

From: onap-tsc-bounces at lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Alla Goldner
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:06 AM
To: Ed Warnicke; SPATSCHECK, OLIVER (OLIVER)
Cc: Phil Robb via onap-tsc
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Repo Question

+1

Alla Goldner

-------- Original Message --------
From: Ed Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 26, 2017, 7:34 PM
To: "SPATSCHECK, OLIVER (OLIVER)" <spatsch at research.att.com>
+1

Ed

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 8:14 AM, SPATSCHECK, OLIVER (OLIVER) <spatsch at
research.att.com<mailto:spatsch at research.att.com>> wrote:

Dear TSC,

I think we have a little conundrum with the current code base repos. As you are
likely aware the original code base we had released was matching our 1610
internal release. We have been busy the last few weeks uploading the delta to
bring the public code base up to the current internal version to give the
community the same view/code we use today. Now it turns out that our current
internal code base requires some additional "sub-repos" 3 under A&AI and one
under SDC. Without those repos we can not complete the public code update by
5/5 as originally promised.

The conundrum now is that we still don't have a charter and no projects have
been created yet. So there is no process for us to create those additional
repos on LF servers.

Therefore, I am requesting a one time waiver from the TSC allowing the LF to
create those repos so we can complete the code base update in a timely manor.

I don't really think there is any substantial risk as the TSC can always decide
to delete the repos again later if the TSC doesn't like them. On the positive
side it allows the community to see all the code in a timely manor.

To be clear those are nor new functional components. Those repos only include
improvements to the existing functional components in particular A&AI and SDC.

Thx

Oliver