LF IT,

For the second consecutive week, I find myself unable to prepare for my weekly
SDNC project meeting because Jira freezing and not applying updates.  I opened
a ticket on this last week as well (see attached).  I will appreciate if you
can address this issue at your earliest convenience.  It is frankly already too
late to help for this morning’s call, but it would be good if I can at least
follow up from my meeting with updates later today.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Dan Timoney
SDN-CP Development

Please go to  D2 ECOMP Release Planning
Wiki<https://wiki.web.att.com/display/DERP/D2+ECOMP+Release+Planning+Home> for
D2 ECOMP Project In-take, 2016 Release Planning, Change Management, and find
key Release Planning Contact Information.

--- Begin Message ---
LF IT team,

I don’t know if this is related to last night’s maintenance, but Jira is very,
very slow this morning.  If I do a search for issues, I see the list, but it’s
greyed out and I can’t click on any of the issues to update them.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Timoney

Principal Technical Staff Member