Jessica,

From the user point of view, the website appears to be hung and I get pop up
notifications saying request time out. I will capture a screen shot tomorrow am
when this happens again. Perhaps there are network issues and/or logs that can
reveal the problem.

Thanks,

Pam

On 7/18/18, 1:24 PM, "ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org on behalf of Jessica Wagantall
via RT" <ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org on behalf of
onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

    Adding some notes from Ryan on his recent investigation:

    -----------------------------
    Looking through the jira logs for this user (djtimoney), I find no evidence
of timeouts or other errors. sar says the system is not under any load at the
time of the problem. The jira logs show nothing particularly unusual in usage.
All the pages that I see the user visiting appear snappy for me. The project of
interest is SDNC-395 and the user is probably in the agile view.
    Some swap is still being used, however, so I boosted the system ram from 8G
to 12G
    I'm unsure that this will be a fix since I can't replicate the problem, but
it should help.

    Thanks!
    Jess

Wiki<https://wiki.web.att.com/display/DERP/D2+ECOMP+Release+Planning+Home>