From: David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 9:51 PM
To: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>; onap-release
<onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>
Cc: Kenny Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org>; Lefevre, Catherine
<catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>
Subject: Weekly ONAP Release Status - March 30, 2022 #weeklyupdate

Jakarta release
·
Schedule<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wiki.onap.org/x/VIKfBg__;!!BhdT!jgP_ojydJU6_8UEQm0oh9JQfp0JrkRpRuWB1be-kzdb788iIxIOUO7qTR87xGt5BaHYf4dz-x4-jTOkM2a3627bIYojGGUazdA$>
·  M4
o Last week, the TSC approved a one week slip to M4, which is now scheduled for
tomorrow, March 31.
o Milestone
Status<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wiki.onap.org/x/ZoKfBg__;!!BhdT!jgP_ojydJU6_8UEQm0oh9JQfp0JrkRpRuWB1be-kzdb788iIxIOUO7qTR87xGt5BaHYf4dz-x4-jTOkM2a3627bIYoh6Ozxk0Q$>
o Open issue status and
trend<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/jira.onap.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12002__;!!BhdT!jgP_ojydJU6_8UEQm0oh9JQfp0JrkRpRuWB1be-kzdb788iIxIOUO7qTR87xGt5BaHYf4dz-x4-jTOkM2a3627bIYoiMLuZEYQ$>
 (non-release-management)

  *   The RC milestone is scheduled for April 28
Istanbul Maintenance Release
·  All remaining issues have been resolved and closed.
Kohn Release
·  You may find a draft of the schedule for the Kohn release
here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wiki.onap.org/x/2gWsBw__;!!BhdT!jgP_ojydJU6_8UEQm0oh9JQfp0JrkRpRuWB1be-kzdb788iIxIOUO7qTR87xGt5BaHYf4dz-x4-jTOkM2a3627bIYohW2f5qEg$>.
 This schedule will be reviewed by the TSC and voted on in the coming weeks.
·  In addition, the boilerplate for the release status was copied over.  Note
that this step is merely to setup the template for release tracking.  The
information will not be accurate until we have release requirements,
established, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions.

David

--