HI Catherine,

Sorry for the late response. I just saw your email.

Yes, the TSC approved M4 last week with just 2 outstanding release
management tasks.  Considering all that had to be done, including catch-up
on many M3 issues, as well as the ongoing migration to the UNH Lab, the
ONAP community really rallied and got it done!

David

--
*David McBride *(pronounce <https://nmdrp.me/davidmcbride>)