On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 17:18, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 16:58, Michael Stahl <m...@openoffice.org> wrote:
>> but actually i think that a lot of these 250 CWSes will not contain a
>> changeset that is not in the master already; a lot of developers create new
>> CWS and then (have to) work on something else for some weeks...
>>
>> so i have adapted the fetch script to skip empty CWSes.
>
> Saw that. Great!

I used that code to figure out which are empty, and then commented
those out from the cws-list.txt file. I think it is best to keep the
code in there, regardless. Somebody may want run it in the future.

When I was working on this, however, I noticed we were not attempting
to fetch the cws_l10n repositories. So I fixed the filter, but
Mercurial said those repositories are not related to DEV300. What is
going on there, and what do we need to fix? Should we be fetching the
cws_l10n/* repositories? And if so... how do we integrate that into
our single repository, and then into our svn repository?

Cheers,
-g