--- On Tue, 7/5/11, Mathias Bauer <mathias_ba...@gmx.net> wrote:

> I doubt that this will complicate things too much. It
> should be bearable.
>
> I'm interested to read the opinions of those who favored
> the "get everything into svn at once" approach.

All the history is valuable to avoid redoing efforts. The
great concern is discerning everything that will be needed
or desired before the Hg server disappears.

Another issue is.. will we be asking Oracle to relicense all
the code in CWS too? That may complicate things.

I think the simple approach you are considering is fine for
now. Without knowing the projects well enough I only know
we will want the hsqldb19 cws.

cheers,

Pedro.
cheers,