I agree with Mathias ..

We are not advancing simply because it's not clear who does what.

- Greg made a script to import the Hg stuff ... who will run it?
- Matthias made a list, is this what Oracle should relicense, or
perhaps we should wait until we merge the resulting SVN branches.
- Who takes the list to Oracle.
- Bugzilla or JIRA?
- Who can provide the MediaWiki stuff so we actually translate
 it to confluence?

We really need people taking the tasks at hand.

cheers,

Pedro.