It just occurred to me that a place for some sort of common agreement, and
publication of what they mean, are the OpenOffice.org Namespaces.  I assume
these "belong" to OpenOffice.org, but governance of namespaces is odd business.
 These are also something to coordinate with the LibreOffice folk and others
who use these namespaces for any purpose.  Most of all, they need to be defined.

(This occurred to me reading about macro-recording in LibreOffice Calc, and it
flashed before my eyes that this is an implementation-dependent feature
introduced by an (undocument as far as I know) namespace binding:

Here is the bunch that tend to be spit out in the beginning of ODF files used
within packages as part of fixed boilerplate in the root element:

        xmlns:ooo="http://openoffice.org/2004/office";

        xmlns:oooc="http://openoffice.org/2004/calc";

        xmlns:ooow="http://openoffice.org/2004/writer";

        xmlns:rpt="http://openoffice.org/2005/report";

        xmlns:tableooo="http://openoffice.org/2009/table";

The URIs all generate 404s.

There are significant uses as in establishment of

        <config:config-item-set config:name="ooo:view-settings">

        <config:config-item-set config:name="ooo:configuration-settings">

where the attribute values are QNames and they introduce a pot-full of
unqualified item names that are specific to the QNames, above.

And then there are MIME media types:

        application/vnd.sun.xml.ui.configuration

for a subdocument "Configurations2/" in ODF packages produced by
*OpenOffice.org producers.

There are other application/vnd.sun.... MIME media types in use as well.

 - Dennis