Sorry, but if this were put to a vote on general@incubator
I'd likely vote -1 as it is out of scope for the incubator
to incubate a non-software-development related group.  Frankly
we have no business overseeing this work on anything more
than a formal level because we have no institutional experience
with forums and their management.

To say that I've long been frustrated with the general level
of civility on all sides towards this project is an understatement.
I was willing to extend my neck out pretty far to accommodate
Terry's unique needs, but don't feel that he was inclined to
reciprocate and was aiming for the exit door for quite a while
now.  Now that it's finally come to fruition I do wonder where
we go from here.  I'd appreciate more input from the forum
volunteers on what their thoughts are.  Maybe there's still a way to
salvage this situation amicably,  but I suspect the civility
problem will continue to hinder any progress in this direction.