On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 06:13 -0700, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Up until a few days ago I thought we had one.

right - and I thought that was becoming rather clear also.

> Move the forums over to the ASF, give the PPMC
> and ASF members the full ability (upon request)
> to oversee allcommunications within the forums,

We did that - both in offer and in setting up the avenue to do so.

yesterday there was a technical question about moving some information
from the forum logs into email postings to a private ASF ML for
oversight - I clearly stated it was both possible technically and that I
would take it as a task.

//drew