On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:36:10 +0200
eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 6 sept. 11 à 17:29, drew a écrit :
>

> > Hagar (leads the global moderator group) has introduced himself,
>

> No, Hagar introduced his pseudo, not himself.
>
> I wonder how we can trust people we don't know the identity ?

With respect, who he says he is,or who you say you are, is irrelevant; what is
relevant is that he appears regularly, with reasoned arguments.  On the
Internet any identity information can be utterly false; you, for example, could
have fabricated your blog and/or your website, which is all we ae likely to
check up on. [Note: I amnot accusing you of having done that - I accept you are
Eric Bachard, but it wouldn't matter if you only identified yourself as ericb].

If you log onto the OpenOffice.org Forum, you will see that Hagar has 18000+
posts and appears here on the basis of that; I am sure that when/if the Forum
is taken under Apache auspices he will disclose all the information which is
then required.
--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>