Dennis,

Le 8 sept. 11 à 01:11, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

Eric,

I understand that it disturbs you that you don't know Hagar's "real" name. That is perfectly clear.
What I don't understand is what you expect to see done about it.

A healthy community, and clean rules.

Hagar confesses to using a pseudonym and chooses not disclose his "real" name.

Again, that's his (should I say her ?) choice.

But as PPMC member, I do not accept to not be able to identify everybody, and I do not accept "voyeurisme" (sorry, french word, but extremely precise here).

I don't know anyone here who can do anything about that, or even wants to do anything about that.
Now what?

Well, I will simply unsubscribe, and stop disturbing people  :-)

Have a nice day,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə