Am 09/14/2011 05:54 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

On 09/13/2011 02:52 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
I would like to propose the following change in approach for the
migration of the openoffice.org website to Apache. We should split
the site svn tree into two separate trees. This will allow us to
quickly address the divergent license, copyright, and footer issues
with clarity and without working against the Apache CMS's framework.

Mixing the openoffice.org migration with the incubator site as
subfolders is now a plroblem. I realized I was about to bloody my
forehead - bash my head against a wall.

Here are the details.

(1) Split the current ooo/site/trunk/ and create ooo/ooosite/trunk/.
Move all of the openoffice.org migrated content to the ooo/ooosite/
site tree. Each site will now have its own templates/skeleton.html
with correct license headers, copyrights, and terms.

(2) Request that infrastructure attach the new ooo/ooosite/ tree to
the cms buildbot and webgui. If Infrastructure is willing I propose
-

http://ooo-site.apache.org/.

If it must start as part of the incubator then

http://incubator.apache.org/ooo/

(3) Every AOOo committer will be enabled to use the Apache CMS's
webgui to make edits in order to align the site's policies to the new
project. It has been confirmed that it is possible to edit the source
html in the WebGUI / Bookmarklet. As Dennis has written these should
be minimal.

(4) No changeover of the current www.openoffice.org until the project
agrees.

I'll start the tree splitting process this Friday in 72 hours
allowing plenty of time for comments and consensus.

+1 from me, and thanks...

Also from me a +1, good idea to split-up the two parts.

Marcus