Hi Dave,

On 05.10.2011 18:05, Dave Fisher wrote:

On Oct 4, 2011, at 2:57 AM, Armin Le Grand wrote:

On 27.09.2011 10:18, Armin Le Grand wrote:
- still an external renderer, screen and all outputs would use a bitmap
visualization

Yes, it is still external, but it seems to support SVG->  EPS and PDF.

...by using the bitmap from the external renderer as Bitmap action, unfortunately (AFAIK).

I will spend another week and see how I can progress. If I will not be able to
advance with the necessary speed, I will probably fallback to (b).

In Apache POI we've had success writing Java2D engines that output PPT, PPTX, and
Microsoft's "Escher" drawing layers.

I looked but could not find something about SVG. Since I'm pretty interested, could you please give some more data? Maybe a link into the repository where SVG gets involved?

Thanks in advance,
        Armin

Regards,
Dave