When voting for the proposal are we (or are we not) voting for "Initial
Committers / PMC"

Rory O'Farrell - RoryOF - ofarrwrk at iol.ie

Ricardo Gabriel Berlasso - RGB-es on the Spanish forums (Admin) - rgb dot mldc
at gmail dot com

If I am not mistaken that formality needs to occur on ooo-private as a separate
process. I have started a [DISCUSS] thread there. Normally a DISCUSS / VOTE on
ooo-private is NOT discussed in public. I think an exception should be made
here to assure the community that the whole of the proposal is being fairly
"processed" by the PPMC.

Regards,
Dave