Hi Hirano,

On Oct 31, 2011, at 2:05 PM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> http://ooo-site.apache.org/ja/

The import from Kenai was incomplete. I am in process with the re-import and
plan to finish this evening after work.

> http://ja.openoffice.org/
>
> They looks different :)
> Will this be fixed?

Yes, and, no.

Yes. the content will be the same. Index page links will work, but I cannot
guarantee that all pages will be perfect. It really depends on how the internal
links URLs are written. Hopefully you will enable to fix.

ooo-site will follow Apache branding.

ja.openoffice.org remains on Kenai until the project decides we are ready to
move over.

I am not yet sure about exactly what will happen to ja.openoffice.org urls
after the move. It may be that ja.openoffice.org/foo will be redirected to
www.openoffice.org/ja/foo

It may be that the browser language is detected and then given www.oo.o/LANG if
it exists otherwise www.oo.o. This may not be a good idea as I've seen examples
of NL sites that refer to www.oo.o directly.