On 11/10/11 2:43 AM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
Hi Maho;

I personally didn't plan to remove agg. I like it as
option and license wise it's OK so I have no pland to
remove it, at least for now.

well the question really is why you have checked it in this way and has disabled it directly afterwards. That doesn't make any sense and it was counterproductive from my pov.

It was initially handled as all other 3rd party modules and we could have dropped it and could have kept the option to use it (if somebody wants) with the option --with-system-agg. Default would be to disable it.

I think it would make sense if we follow all the same rules.

Juergen

I did notice it's still getting built on our port and
I have to look at why. I think when I attempt to build
AOOo from the tarball it doesn't get built but there
are other ugly issues with icu there.

About epm I don't know, I guess we can remove that
directory now.

Pedro.