--- On Sat, 11/19/11, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:

> Pedro,
>
> Why does bringing in a CWS require creating diffs?
>
> If the CWS is installed on a client, any diffing can be
> done afterwards using tools that support SVN, yes?

As I explained before I don't know how to use CWS. I look
at http://hg.services.openoffice.org/hg/cws/gnumake4/
And I see a tree, and some loosely related changesets.
I am interested in knowing all that changed in the branch
from the time the branch was started ... therefore diff.

> Have you checked the instructions for how non-committers
> can use SVN to prepare a patch from changed files in a
> working copy?  Is there a way to exploit that for what
> you are thinking of?

svn diff ?? I have no problem with SVN, my problem is
getting readable changes from a CWS.

Branching on SVN seems pretty easy, just copying a tree to
another directory and cherry-picking changesets to merge,
sorry if I am oversimplifying it ;-)

Pedro.