Hi *,

my approach to replacing Svg in 3.4 with an internal interpreter makes good progress. It's available on [1], some people already took a look. It's stable and I added quite some Svg features the last days. If someone wishes to test there have already been links to built versions in this tread (thanks to eric b).

Since it's part of IP clearance (and replacement) I suggest to integrate it back to the main trunk in the next 2-3 weeks. This will ensure broader testing with the upcoming nightly builds and enough time to work on evtl. upcoming tasks, too.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/svgreplacement