Hello Armin,

Le 23 nov. 11 à 16:48, Armin Le Grand a écrit :

        Hi *,

I have now started to add my cwses to branches, at least the long lasting ones. I have not created a cws directory since there already was a /branches directory, so no need to work besides conventions others might be used to.

I have added a directory to /branches and then copied the trunc to the cwses I wanted to create, thus there is now

/branches/alg/svgreplacement
/branches/alg/aw080

Great  !

Now, I'll have to retrieve the command line to extract the diff   :-)

If I'm not too wrong, could be something like: svn diff http//... main http:// your branch/main > my_full_diff.diff

in place. I'm just co'ing these and will then add my changes.

@eric: It will soon be possible to take a look at svg replacement :-)

Sure I will. thank you very much !

Regards,
Eric