Il giorno Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:25:59 -0500
Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> That is worth a try.  Someone would need to enter a JIRA issue for
> this:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL
>
> If we do that, we'll have an answer within a week or two.

Andrea Pescetti could have already done it. He should give more
details here.

> I wonder what percentage of users will notice this information when
> the initially download?   Even if 90% see the note and download the
> dictionaries at the same time, that still leaves many thousands of
> users who will miss it.  So, if we can't bundle, then maybe we want
> multiple layers of reminders.  Remind before download.  Remind after
> download.

Absolutely.

It would prevent a tide of "where is my spellchecker (or thesaurus)
gone?" questions in the users mailing list.

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: