--- Ven 2/12/11, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com> ha scritto:
> >> build but they are not in commitable shape. I
> think I
> >> will go on vacations until the gnumake4 cws is
> committed.
> thinking about this statement..., no i will not ask further
> questions i  will forget it ;-)

Heh ... just to clear that..

I am not in a hurry .. and I can use more vacations :-P.

The OS2 port does workarounds in the exact same place.
The BSD patch is ugly(tm) and in addition to breaking
other platforms, it may cause integration issues later
on, so I'll just wait for the gnumake4 stuff to see
where we are standing instead of reinventing the
wheel.

> Have a nice weekend Pedro

And don't worry.. I won't miss the fun in the
archives... as certain Assange says: we're all
being watched ;-).

Pedro.