Hi Pedro,

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 07:09:57PM -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Andrew and guys;
>
> By the place where the automated build is failing I think this
> was caused by the BrOffice removal:

may be not, the buildbot is failing since rev 1206967 according
to http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1207925
>
> but instead of reverting I would prefer we take this chance
> to find out how to get useful information from the build
> (a log).

Sure this breaks in every platform:

dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 231:  Error: -- Missing targets or attributes in rule

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/instsetoo_native/util/makefile.mk?r1=1162288&r2=1207925&diff_format=h#l231

by removing broffice_$i from

$(foreach,i,$(alllangiso) broffice_$i) : $$@{$(PKGFORMAT:^".")}

you are creating a target for every language (en-US the default) that
does not exist. Instead of broffice_en-US you get en-US.
You should remove the whole target.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile