Hi Andrew,

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 05:10:15PM -0800, Andrew Rist wrote:
> Quick update on the Apache OpenOffice nightly build.
>
> We now have our own nightly build (yay) and you can see the results
> at [1] with the latest build at [2].
> Unfortunately, as you can see at that link, after a string in
> successful builds, the build has now been broken for several days.
> The log is available at [3] and the final message in the log file is:
>
>    1 module(s):
>       instsetoo_native
>    need(s) to be rebuilt
>
>    Reason(s):
>
>    ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /home/buildslave19/slave19/openofficeorg-nightly/build/main/instsetoo_native/util
>
>    When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
> running:
>
>       build --from instsetoo_native
>    program finished with exit code 1
>    elapsedTime=3337.166106
>
> Any help debugging this would be appreciated.

the build is started with --html, this means the more verbose output is
redirected to a folder <module>/<unxlngx6.pro>/misc/logs/<target>.txt

In order to get the exact error, you should access

instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/misc/logs/util.txt

otherwise it is quite impossible to guess what's happening.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina