Hi,

Le 9 déc. 11 à 22:43, Andrew Rist a écrit :

On 12/9/2011 4:53 AM, RGB ES wrote:
2011/12/9 Raphael Bircher<r.birc...@gmx.ch>

Am 09.12.11 09:47, schrieb Andre Fischer:
I still have a question: where are the results uploaded to? I can see
messages in the build logs (http://ci.apache.org/builders/ openofficeorg-nightly/builds/29) about
several uploads but I can not see their targets.

They are here --> http://ci.apache.org/projects/**openoffice/ install/<http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/>

I can only find deb files there. Any plans to build rpm too?
Building on Ubuntu at this point (thus the debs). Is there an option that will generate rpms on Ubu? Or do we have to do a build on RedHat or equiv?

If nobody modified since 3.2.x, to build rpm on Ubuntu, you can :

1) install rpm , librpm and probably rpmbuild or something like that

2) use --with-package-format="deb rpm"  at configure time

If I'm not wrong, in configure.in, default is set to deb on Debian or Ubuntu, but you can add other package formats if you are sure you can build them.

HTH

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news