2011/12/9 RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>

> 2011/12/9 Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
>
>> Am 09.12.11 09:47, schrieb Andre Fischer:
>>
>>  I still have a question: where are the results uploaded to?  I can see
>>> messages in the build logs (
>>> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/29) about
>>> several uploads but I can not see their targets.
>>>
>> They are here -->
>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/**openoffice/install/<http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/>
>>

> I can only find deb files there. Any plans to build rpm too?

Wops! I just discovered that the package with "arc" in the name is just the
install directory tree, so it is possible to just unpack the whole thing
and use it by clicking on the scripts on .../openoffice.org3/program/

BTW, how to report problems with those builds? Using BZ is OK or do we need
to comment the problems here? For example, with today build (12 December)
any time I try to dock the Stylist or the Navigator Writer crash.

Cheers
Ricardo