Hi Ricardo,

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 03:04:21PM +0100, RGB ES wrote:
> On all builds I tried, every time I insert a SVG with Insert → Image → From
> file AOO Crash. If I drag-n-drop the SVG it do not crash, but the edit area
> get locked: all menus can be opened and the dialogues appears, but the edit
> area do not repaint. There is no message on the command line: it just
> quits.

I see a crash in both scenarios:

* Insert - Image - From file
* Drag and drop from the file browser

I can't reproduce your second one.

> Is this a know issue?

svg support has been disabled, as it was copy-left. You shouldn't try to
insert an svg file! ;)

* Revision 1200879 removed the component implementation, but forgot to
  remove it from component passive registration file
* RenderGraphicRasterizer::InitializeRasterizer tries to instantiate the
  component, this should be in a try-catch block

I guess a cleaner fix would be remove completely svg from the graphic filter
configuration, so that the user can not even try to insert an svg file.
I'll commit the trivial fix, please try tomorrow with tonight's nightly
build.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile