Il giorno Tue, 13 Dec 2011 23:49:52 +0100
"Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> ha scritto:

> So, a +1 to keep the currenty design but to send them simply to a
> paint shop. ;-)

+1 for me too.

AFAIK, nobody ever complained about design but many people screamed out
loud for the missing color schema.

> So, you think that a big hint like "3.4 will be with the old b/w
> icons but we will do everything to give you back the long-wished
> colored icons with the next but one release [3.5 or 4.0]" is not good
> enough and the people cannot wait for the next but one release?

The monochrome icons are around since more than 1 year. IMO, the change
for a colored icon set is coming one year too late. ;-)

> > P.S. to whom is interested, the most wanted future by the usenet
> > Italian community (IMO) is font inclusion in OO Writer documents. It
> > caused flame wars, endless legal discussions starting
> > from Agfa vs. Adobe trial and a huge addition to my kill file. :-P
>
> Do you really mean ODF file or maybe PDF files? I remember
> discussions to include the fonts also into PDF files that also let to
> legal discussions.

Yes, there were discussion for PDF too, but many other users wanted to
include them in ODF files "like Microsoft does in Office files" (BTW,
AFAIK again and if I'm not wrong, Mictosoft can embed fonts in office
documents because pays royalties to AGFA.)

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: