Am 12/14/2011 03:10 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Gianluca Turconi
<pub...@letturefantastiche.com>  wrote:
Il giorno Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:58:50 -0500
Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org>  ha scritto:

So instead of fighting for control of the default icon set, think
about making this flexible.  What if AOO was "skinable" via
extensions?

 From my experience, the default icon set is what average user
mostly utilize.

Yes, but the average user doesn't complain about the icon set on
mailing lists.  I'm talking about the subset of users that vocally
complain.  Let's make it easy for them to change this themselves.

The real average user doesn't go on with using the program if she/he doesn't like the icons (because they depend on them for daily work) and we won't see this in any case.

Marcus

Same thing for any option.

Skinability would be a great addition, but a decision on the default
AOO icon set has to be done.

And, AFAIK, users like colors on default.

Regards,

Gianluca